The 2017 CHAP Convention will be held June 2-3, 2017 at the Lancaster Convention Center Friday 8-6 and Saturday 9-5
Held annually in early June at the Lancaster Convention Center in Lancaster, PA, the CHAP Homeschool Convention serves to promote excellence in homeschooling. Featured are:
- nationally known speakers
- exhibitors displaying their educational products and services
- numerous workshops on a variety of homeschool topics.
Last year’s attendance was over 5,000, and we’d be delighted to have you join us this year.
(After May 26, 2017, you will need to register at the door).
CHAP is pleased to be able to minister to you and your family in 2017 by:
- kicking our convention off with keynote speaker, Israel Wayne. Israel and his wife Brooke, children of homeschool pioneers, are now homeschool parents themselves of 9 blessings from the Lord and the founders of Family Renewal Ministries.
- providing you with a complimentary “Homeschool Christian Writer’s Conference” within the convention featuring two fantastic authors and editors.
- offering you several hands-on learning opportunities to leave with greater awe for God’s order in creation, lab credits to add to your portfolio, and possible inspiration for a future career path
- hosting an on-site Mom’s Night Out Friday evening June 2nd and Dad’s Breakfast Saturday morning June 3rd to encourage you with speakers, food, fun, and fellowship.
You will want to join us in Lancaster this June 2-3, 2017 for our 31st Annual CHAP Homeschool Convention as we bring you all this and many other speakers and vendors!
Doors will open at 7:45 AM Friday so you can get a good seat for our opening keynote session!
DID YOU KNOW?
Of course you know that purchasing your resources at the CHAP Convention saves you money since most vendors offer substantial convention discounts, and you avoid shipping and handling, but did you know that buying on site keeps your convention strong and supports your state homeschool association? We are so grateful for the investment that our vendors have made to attend our convention.
Save $$ • Show Vendor-Investment Appreciation • Support CHAP
Convention attendees will receive a virtual gift basket, which has been assembled by the National Alliance of Christian Home Education leadership.
If you are interested in becoming an exhibitor or speaker at a CHAP Convention go here.