Looking for a Support Group?
Click here to find support groups in your area.
Questions to ask before joining a Support Group.
Interested in signing up as a Support Group Leader?
Click here to apply or update your group’s information.
Calling All Pennsylvania Support Groups!
Benefits of Support Group CHAP Affiliation:
- Support group networking and referrals on homeschool information from a Christian perspective
- Monitoring and reporting of legislative and legal activity on the state and federal level
- Group affiliation discount with the Home School Legal Defense Association for support group families who are associated with CHAP
- Personal consultations and information for beginning and relocating homeschooling families
- State-wide Email network
- Receive announcement and registration forms of upcoming CHAP events such as the annual CHAP Homeschool Convention held each spring in Lancaster.
- Complimentary copy of Keys to Homeschooling in the Keystone State, a manual on homeschooling in Pennsylvania.
CHAP is in existence to support homeschoolers within the state. As an affiliated support group we want to help you serve the families in your local area. It is our desire that you will be better informed of upcoming events, legislative news on both the state and federal level as well as receive a boost in your position as support group leader. For more information call 717-838-0980 or email us.