CHAP is once again thankful to the Lord to be able to bless our families with a Used Curriculum Sale (UCS).
Quick facts on the UCS:
- Sellers must be registered CHAP Convention attendees
- Sellers enter their books from the comfort of their own home prior to May 25th
- Sellers do not have to stand at a book table all weekend (they only help with book sorting at the end)
- The consignment rate that the sellers receive is 60%
* IMPORTANT *
The UCS link will be provided in the paid convention registrant’s “Thank You Email Letter” from CHAP. You will see this letter immediately after successfully completing your convention registration. This link will provide:
- UCS FAQs
- CHAP’s UCS Schedule
- Various instructions (including how to register your books, where to bring them, etc…)
Please retain that email or save those links, so you have access to the UCS book registration.